Committment to health, safety and the community
ChemDesign Products is dedicated to ensuring the well being of employees and the community, as evidenced through persistent attention to upholding the strictest standards in health, safety and environmental operations.
ChemDesign routinely audits their facility and encourages customers to conduct their own full-scope audits of their HES practices and regulatory compliance.
ChemDesign, your toll chemical service resource, demonstrates a strong commitment to people and the environment by having successfully completed the certification process in compliance demonstration offered by the Society of Chemical Manufacturers and Affiliates (SOCMA)
ChemDesign’s ChemStewards® certification demonstrates a commitment of continuous improvement in all areas of health, safety, security and environmental stewardship.
ChemDesign utilizes an extensive pre-startup product/process evaluation system to ensure the protection of employees’ health, process safety and adherence to local, State and Federal regulations.
Specific environmental compliance milestones important to the companies and the communities we serve include no recordable environmental releases and no NOV (non conformances).
The efficient implementation of the most demanding processes in conjunction with employee safety and solid environmental management combine to bring together a focused, experienced team ready to meet the challenges and demands of today’s regulatory environment
- Commitment to Protecting the Environment Certificate from Pollution Control Industries
- Menominee County Business of the Year for Hiring Veterans from Michigan Works
- Responsible Care Achievement and Leadership award from SOCMA Click Here
- Community Investment award from Menominee Ambassadors, Menominee Michigan
- Certificate of Achievement for Prevention of Occupational Injuries and Illness from the Chemical Manufacturer’s Association
- Partner of Choice from Ciba
- Benchmark Partner from Ciba
- Recognized by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) for achieving one year with a zero recordable incident rate
For more information about the ChemDesign HES compliance, please contact us at 715-735-8271 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top